Leftover seared tuna, pretty darn nice on its own, becomes an awesome sandwich.
- Cut sourdough bread cut off the sides of the loaf to sorta kinda make a baguette (still too much bread, even with the insides torn out.
- Spread a little Kewpie mayo, and put under the broiler briefly to make it brown and crusty
- Slice leftover avocado, mash into the bread
- Break up the pieces of leftover tuna and place on the sandwich
- Slice up the green parts of a scallion, sprinkle over the sandwich with some chopped cilantro
- Add a couple slices of soy-pickled shiitakes
- Smear a little Thai Chile Jam (nam prik pao) over the top